Thursday, July 5, 2007

Hello Hello

Hey Peeps. Name is Alesha aka Precious. Your probably wondering, who are these ladies that just entered into the "Blog World"? Well I will tell you a little bit about myself. I am almost 23, and Good Lord Help. I need a Man, Ha Ha. Anyhow there is soo much to me that none of you know. I am thinking of keeping that way. Make you guess who I really am. As for my passions in life. Music is my top priority and writing. Have to write at leaset 4 times aweek or more. I have close 300 cds 4 Guitars, and a Keyboard. I can play but i am gonna keep it short...I suck! Ha ha. I also have a full time job and still live at home. I also tend to find myself in my room even when I am home alone. If you have questions just shoot... I will be happy to answer. But if its a question, "Will you go out with me or Will you Marry me" My answer will be No!! So many damn creeps on the internet that I come across and ask me that no meeting on the internet..bad news.. Haha!

You got that right Peaches. Hi! I'm Farah but you can also call me Sugar. I'm a 24 year old Indian living in a plastic bubble called Dubai (well Sharjah but that's like 20 mins away from Dubai and it's almost the bloody same except no one wants to come here and I live here because the rents are low). Ahem as you can see I talk too much but hey that's what Peaches and I are here for. Talking. I love reading, writing, art, music and cooking. I love to cook. I can boil water to perfection. Ok seriously I can cook just ask my friends. I've just got to tackle the dessert monster. Silly things like watching cranes and dump trucks are a thrill for me (yes I'm weird like that) but most of all I love having a good time. Professionally I'm suppossed to be a graphic designer but I'm currently unemployed and I live with two quirky people called mom and dad who I love a lot but sometimes I wish I was far away... far far far far away from them.

Anyways... I hope you all look forward to read more of what we'll post because we sure will love to talk to you guys about anything and everything!

No comments: